T-10: Best way to move around Barcelona
Why should you get yourself a T-10?
- Transportation cards are usually expensive and for long-time stays
- Taxi is expensive and slow due to traffic jams
- There’s no Uber in Barcelona
- Main attractions are not within a walking distance from one to each other
Simply, the best way to enjoy Barcelona transportation system.
How does the T-10 card works?
The t-10 card is the most used transport card by Barcelonians. Let’s see why.
This card grants you access to the following public transports:
Another advantage of this card is that it can be used for more than 1 people. If you visit Barcelona with someone else, you can share your T10 to travel around.
This is your best ally for traveling Barcelona and its outskirts. Take any mean of transport with this T-10 card.
Where to buy the T-10 card?
- In all metro stations
- In all of the FGC stations
As this card is sold at metro stops, it can only be purchased within their opening hours: from 5:00 AM to 12:00 PM (midnight).
Final advantage: once you’re leaving the city, you’ll be able to arrive at El Prat Airport with your T-10 card taking the bus number 46. The cheapest transfer from Barcelona to the airport!